The smelly feet are a disease very popular in our society today. Many people feel unconfident because their feet have a smell. Many people complain that its smell is extremely terrible when they wear the sports shoes. Do you know how to treat this? In this article, I will share a brief introduction about the smelly feet. I think you will know more information around the smelly feet. Especially, you can refer to how to cure the smelly feet effectively.
Why do our feet sweat?
The sweat is the main reason which leading to the bad smell of the feet. However, why do our feet sweat? There are the basic causes as follows:
- The temperature of each season in the year also affects the level of the sweating foot too much. With people such as the teenagers and pregnant women who have the change in hormone, the sweating foot level will be more.
- Moreover, you have high stress in your work. This is also the small reason for sweating foot more than usual
- Also, you have the disease that it is called rheumatism. Surely, your feet are always wet. It is a good environment for the development of bacteria as well as the virus. Therefore, you will have the smelly feet.
- In addition, you are wearing the dirty shoes or the shoes are wet and do not dry yet. At this time, the smell of shoes is very awful.
How to treat the smelly feet?
Of course, you will have some ways to treat this disease. In fact, you will do it very simple at home. Here are some solutions for treating the smelly feet:
- You should wash our feet with the Hibiscrub soap. This is the type of anti-bacteria soap which many people used and felt very satisfied this product. However, you can also use other products with the deodorizing function for feet. But the Hibiscrub soap is still the best choice.
- You must maintain the habit to wash your feet twice a day. Actually, it does not take you a lot of time. I believe that you will banish all cares about the smelly feet within one week.
When should you see the doctor?
Although you try to wash your feet many times with the different soaps and you can not improve the bad smell for your feet. If your health is good and all daily activities are also normal. You should see the doctor as soon as possible.
The specialist doctor will give the useful advice to reduce your sweat if your case is not serious. Or you will use the drug to treat this disease.
Beyond that, the doctor will guide how to take care of your feet properly to limit the perspiration and reduce the foot odor.
At that time, you can ask the doctor how to prevent the smelly feet effectively.
In summary, the smelly feet are harmless for our health. Normally, it will disappear when your health is balanced. However, the smelly feet are sometimes a sign of medical condition or the change in hormone of your body. It is better to monitor all changes about health. In the first stage, you can apply some tips as I share the information in this writing. It is very effective and easy to do. Hope you apply successfully.